How long does the tour last?
- With boarding and landing it takes about 60 minutes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.
Is the tour suitable for everyone?
- No, unfortunately, access is not possible for people with reduced mobility. The minimum age is 8.
Does the tour take place whatever the weather?
- No, the tour does not take place in all weather conditions. The weather can change very quickly on the lake.
How do i get to Cully? (departure point)
- We advise you to use public transport, trains stop few minutes' walk from the tour departure point.
If you are staying in Lausanne, you have free acces to Cully with the Lausanne Transport Card
If you are staying in Montreux Riviera: (no boat discount)
Can I smoke on the boat?
- No smoking is permitted on board.
Can we eat and drink on the boat?
- Yes, of course, you can consume food and drink on board. We offer 'Yogy-Bags' for this purpose with our partner "Café de la Poste in Cully".
We would appreciate it if you could privilege these bags.
If you consume your own food we kindly ask you to leave with your waste, bins are available near the pontoon.